Thursday 14 October 2010

Preliminary Task- Script (Original)

Boys comes home from work
Boy: I’m home
Girl: Hi how was work?
Boy: It was alright
Girl: I’m just finishing the dishes ten ill put dinner on. Can you erm, can you fix this cabinet for me please. It really needs to be done.
Boy: Ill do it in a bit. Can you make me a coffee?
Girl: It needs to be done.
Boy: Yeah ill do it in a bit, I’ve just got in from work ill do it in a bit!
Brings out dinner
Girl: Careful it’s hot.
Boy: Cheers
Girl: Promise me you’re going to do it?
Boy: Yeah ill do it in a second.

Five mins later:

Girl: You have made such a mess, you walk in put your stuff down unpack all the mess and don’t tidy up after yourself leaving me to do it all. Then you expect me to do your washing, cleaning and cooking. I’ve had enough.
Girl walks out. Boy follows

Girl sits outside crying and upset.
Boy: I’m sorry I’ve had a long hard day at work its been stressful all week and I’m sorry I haven’t thought about you and your feelings.
Girl: I know it’s just I don’t need this on top of everything else.
Boy: How about you forgive me and we will have a night in watch a film your choice?
Girl: Sniff, okay

No comments:

Post a Comment